Last October 3, 2025, I had the opportunity to attend the “4th Regional Cybersecurity Conference 2025” held at Holy Angel University, Pampanga.
This experience really opened my eyes to how important cybersecurity is in our daily lives. One of the most striking lessons for me was how easily our personal data can be exposed and exploited if we are not careful. The discussions about cyber hygiene, data privacy, and protecting our digital identity made me realize that being online comes with real responsibilities.
What I liked the most is that the conference didn’t just focus on technical topics—it reminded us that cybersecurity is for everyone, not just IT experts. Simple actions like being mindful of what we share, avoiding suspicious links, and protecting our accounts can already make a big difference.
Grateful for this experience and for the knowledge I gained. This is definitely something I will apply in my everyday digital life. 💡
#Cybersecurity #DataPrivacy #StaySafeOnline #StudentExperience #CyberAwareness
Comments
Post a Comment